Join us for Udder health, Milk quality and Milking machine workshop, also available on the customer Dairy
Program: Introduction to Udder anatomy and physiology, udder pathogens and health, The milking machine, Milking parlor maintenance, Hygienic milking routines, Risk factors evaluation in the milking parlor, Creating a database and analysis of results and setting professional objectives.
Target Group: Milking teams, Farm managers, Veterinarians and Maintenance teams.
The Seminar includes:
- Udder anatomy and physiology, Udder health testing and correct drying off procedures, Hygienic milking routine, Milking parlor technology, operation and maintenance.
- Evaluation of existing milking routines and procedures, follow up advice on required changes/upgrades, aim for improvement and implementation of best practice hygienic milk production
- Evaluation of mastitis detection, follow up actions, troubleshooting and cell count control. CMT testing.
- Correct drying off procedures
- Milking machines performance and condition evaluation including ancillary equipment, (bulk milk tanks, washing systems, vacuum pumps etc.), detergents, materials and consumables.
Follow up advice on required calibrations, adjustments, fine-tuning and upgrades/changes
- Evaluation of milking parlors’ herd/production programs/software and advice on effective utilization for the best control and on-time problem detection
- Establishment of milk quality support programs. Parlor maintenance (liner changes, manual regulators etc.) routine and troubleshooting.
Duration: Depending on designated assignments.
Testing: According to the company’s directives, staff can be tested on acquired knowledge for a proficiency certificate.