Israeli Dairy School Dairy Farming Seminar is an interactive training program carefully designed to educate participants on recent developments in dairy farming and management. The dairy farm seminar covers cutting-edge technological innovations and their practical applications in high-producing dairy herds, as well as techniques and outlines for production initiatives, processing, and marketing of dairy products.
Learn all you need to know about successful dairy farming!
By attending the seminar, you will have the chance to receive first-hand knowledge from the most sought-after experts in the Israeli Dairy industry.
For the seminar Flyer,>>Press here
For seminar registration form >>Press here
During the seminar, you will learn how the achievements of the Israel’s dairy sector have been made possible and how Israel continues to increase production efficiency.
You will find out how Israeli dairy farms consistently produce record milk yields and take home all the new knowledge provided by your training on dairy farming techniques in Israel to improve your own productivity.
Main Seminars topics:
- An overview of recent developments in the Israeli dairy industry
- Modern management technologies in high producing dairy herds
- Nutrition management and feeding principles
- High-yield production under hot climate and heat stress conditions
- Breeding and fertility management
- Economic aspects of dairy herd management
- Milk quality and udder health
- Raising calves and heifers
- Health and prevention of diseases
Farm visits and learning experiences:
- Family dairy farm, with 50-100 milking cows
- The first organic dairy farm in Israel
- Kibbutz cooperative dairy farm with 400/1000 milking cows
- Software manufacturer for dairy herd management
- Regional feed center, serving about 5000 cows/day
- Visit the city of Nazareth, famous churches around the Lake of Galilee (Capernaum National Park) and the Jordan river.
- Sightseeing tours to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea are optional for the weekend, before or after the seminar.
- Four nights accommodation in country style (kibbutz hotel)
- Welcome Dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the entire stay
- Transport to all farm visits and tours
- Lectures by dairy experts
- Sightseeing tours
- Professional licensed tourist guide
- Certificate of Seminar completion
- Each participant will be given a shirt and a hat of Israeli Dairy School
- Accommodation of two people sharing a room is 2150 USD per person
- Single room (no sharing) is 2400 USD per person
- Accompanying family members will get a discount of 250 USD