Building new Milking Sheep or new Goat Farm
Planning to upgrade and build a new Goat Farm or Sheep farm, let us assist you
Operating a profitable sheep farm requires careful planning and management. To create optimal production, farmers must precisely manage the sheep’s nutrition, breeding, drying, and more. At The Israeli Dairy School, we have developed years of expertise in running successful farms. Our consulting service is here to share our knowledge with you and help you grow and improve your farm. Whether you are starting a new farm or looking to improve your current productivity, we can help you create a management system and provide you with the detailed information you need to make informed decisions.
Before you start a sheep farm, we recommend that you have an expert assess your plan. As professional consultants, we will analyze your proposed project, provide detailed recommendations, and form a complete picture of your project. We offer a Master Plan for your project, a service that is particularly helpful if you need some assistance coming up with the logistical details. With our master plan, we will examine the scope of your project based on your resources, the land, and the local market. We will then develop a plan, considering these factors, setting your farm up for maximum efficiency and productivity.
Our Master Plan is a thorough analysis that will provide you with recommendations to get your farm running. It also includes statistics and estimates to help you make informed business decisions. Our plan consists of the following:
Our New Goat Farm and Sheep Farm plan include the following:
- Best milk production technology for Goats and Sheep
- Plan the Sheep and Goats feed production methods
- Recommended Goats and Sheep herd size
- Strategies for maintenance of milk and meat quality
- Milk and meat output estimations
- Management structure and methods
- Labour needs for running the Goat farm or the sheep farm
- Outline of necessary staff expertise and technical knowledge
- Appraisal of investment amount needed
- An estimate of production costs
- The estimate of annual revenue
Our Master Plan also includes a proposed layout design of your farm. This layout will be created on an accurate topographical map of your land. We will collect all the necessary information, including land layout and local climate, in order to create an ideal layout.
The layout will include the following:
- Holding pens, barns, and sheds
- Milking areas
- Milk tanks
- Feed center