Israeli Dairy School dairy farming seminar
Israeli Dairy School Dairy Farming Seminar is an interactive training program carefully designed to educate participants on the recent developments in dairy farming and management. The seminar covers cutting-edge technological innovations and their practical applications in high-producing dairy herds, as well as techniques and outlines for production initiatives, processing, and marketing of dairy products.
By attending the seminar, you will have the chance to receive first-hand knowledge from the most sought-after experts in the Israel dairy industry.
During the seminar you will learn how the achievements of the Israel’s dairy sector have been made possible and how Israel succeeds to increase the production efficiency.
Main seminar topics
- An overview of and recent developments in the Israeli dairy industry
- Modern management technologies in high producing dairy herds
- Nutrition management and feeding principles
- High-yield production under hot climate and heat stress conditions
- Breeding and fertility management
- Economic aspects of management of dairy herd
- Milk quality and udder health
- Raising calves and heifers
- Health and prevention of diseases
- Family Dairy (Moshav) small scale dairy farm with 40-50 milking cows.
- Cooperative (Kibbutz) dairy farm with 300-1000 milking cows.
- The Israeli Cattle Organization (optional)
- Veterinary organization
- Insemination center
- Research Center for Dairies
- Software manufacturer for dairy farm management
- Feed Mill and Feed Center
- Small Scale Cheese Factory
Tourist sites available that can include in the progrem
- The Dead Sea tour
- The new and old cities of Jerusalem
- A visit to the Annunciation Church in Nazareth
- Mary’s well in Nazareth
- The Jordan River and Sea of Galilee
- Tel Aviv including sightseeing in Old Jaffa, a picturesque fortified town on Tel Aviv’s coastline